The specifications of a mini round baler can vary depending on the manufacturer and model. However, here are some general specifications that you might find in a typical mini round baler:
- Bale size: Mini round balers typically produce bales that range in diameter from 30-60 cm (12-24 inches) and weigh between 15-50 kg (33-110 lbs).
- Bale chamber: Mini round balers usually have a single chamber that is located at the rear of the machine. The chamber is formed by a series of rollers that rotate to compress the hay or straw into a cylindrical shape.
- Tractor horsepower requirement: Mini round balers typically require a tractor with a horsepower rating of 20-50 hp.
- PTO speed requirement: The power take-off (PTO) speed requirement can vary depending on the model, but is typically between 540-1000 rpm.
- Pickup width: The pickup width, which is the width of the machine’s intake, can vary depending on the model. However, mini round balers usually have a pickup width of around 1 meter (3.3 feet).
- Twine capacity: Mini round balers can hold between 2-6 rolls of twine, depending on the model.
- Weight: Mini round balers can weigh anywhere from 300-1000 kg (660-2205 lbs), depending on the model and features.
It’s important to note that these specifications are general guidelines and can vary depending on the specific model of mini round baler that you are looking at.