A furrow ridger is an agricultural implement used to create furrows or ridges for planting crops. Here are some possible specifications for a 3 furrow ridger:
- Number of furrows: The 3 furrow ridger creates three furrows or ridges for planting.
- Furrow width: The width of the furrows can vary depending on the model, but it typically ranges from 30 to 40 centimeters.
- Ridge height: The height of the ridge created by the ridger can be adjusted by changing the angle of the discs and can range from 20 to 50 centimeters.
- Hitch: The ridger is typically attached to a tractor via a hitch that allows the operator to raise and lower the equipment as needed.
- Power requirement: The power requirement for a 3 furrow ridger can vary depending on the size and weight of the implement, but it typically ranges from 30 to 50 horsepower (hp).
- Weight: The weight of a 3 furrow ridger can vary depending on the size and number of discs, but it typically ranges from 400 to 800 kilograms.
Please note that these specifications are based on general information and may not be accurate for all models or brands of furrow ridgers. It’s always best to consult the manufacturer’s website or a trusted dealership for the most up-to-date and accurate information.