Fine seed planters are agricultural implements used for planting small seeds, such as grass or vegetable seeds, in rows. Here are some possible specifications for a mechanical fine seed planter with 8 and 12 rows:
- Number of rows: The mechanical planter can have 8 or 12 rows.
- Row spacing: The distance between the rows can vary depending on the model, but it is typically adjustable and can range from 15 to 50 centimeters.
- Seed capacity: The seed capacity can vary depending on the model, but it typically ranges from 2 to 5 kilograms per row.
- Seed spacing: The seed spacing can vary depending on the model and the crop being planted, but it is typically adjustable and can range from 1 to 10 centimeters between seeds within a row.
- Fertilizer capacity: Some mechanical planters may have a fertilizer hopper with a capacity ranging from 100 to 200 kilograms.
- Hitch: The planter is typically attached to a tractor via a hitch that allows the operator to raise and lower the equipment as needed.
- Power requirement: The power requirement for a mechanical planter can vary depending on the size and number of rows, but it typically ranges from 20 to 40 horsepower (hp).
- Weight: The weight of a mechanical planter can vary depending on the size and number of rows, but it typically ranges from 300 to 800 kilograms.
Please note that these specifications are based on general information and may not be accurate for all models or brands of mechanical fine seed planters. It’s always best to consult the manufacturer’s website or a trusted dealership for the most up-to-date and accurate information.