Here are some general specifications you might find on a post hole digger with a 300mm (30cm) auger:
- Auger size: The diameter of the auger, which is 300mm or 30cm in this case.
- Digging depth: The maximum depth that the auger can dig, which can vary depending on the length of the auger and the design of the digger. For a 300mm auger, the digging depth is typically between 3 to 4 feet.
- Power source: The power source for the post hole digger can be a tractor or a motor, depending on the type of digger.
- Gearbox: The gearbox is responsible for transferring power from the power source to the auger. It is typically made of heavy-duty metal and has a reduction gear to provide the necessary torque to turn the auger.
- PTO speed: If the post hole digger is attached to a tractor, the PTO (power take-off) speed is the rotational speed at which the digger is operated. This speed can vary depending on the tractor and the design of the digger.
- Hitch type: The type of hitch used to attach the post hole digger to a tractor or other vehicle, which can be a 3-point hitch or other type of hitch.
- Weight: The weight of the post hole digger can affect its stability and ease of use, and can vary depending on the design and construction of the digger.
- Other features: Some post hole diggers may have features like adjustable digging depth, hydraulic cylinder for lifting and lowering the auger, or replaceable cutting edges on the auger.
It’s worth noting that specific specs can vary depending on the manufacturer and model of the post hole digger, so you should always consult the manufacturer’s specifications for the particular model you are interested in.