Mounted disc harrows come in different specifications and sizes, but the numbers you provided (6×6, 7×7, 8×8, and 9×9) do not provide enough information to determine the specific specs of a mounted disc harrow.
The numbers you provided could refer to the size of the disc blades or the number of discs on the harrow, but without more information, it is impossible to say for certain.
Typically, the specs of a mounted disc harrow would include the following:
- Width: The working width of the harrow, which determines how much ground it can cover in a single pass. This can range from a few feet up to 30 feet or more.
- Disc blade size: The diameter of the disc blades, which can vary from around 16 inches up to 30 inches or more.
- Number of disc blades: The number of blades on the harrow, which can range from a few up to 100 or more, depending on the width and intended use of the harrow.
- Weight: The weight of the harrow can affect its performance and durability, and can range from a few hundred pounds up to several tons.
- Hitch type: The type of hitch used to attach the harrow to a tractor or other vehicle, which can be a 3-point hitch or other type of hitch.
- Other features: Some mounted disc harrows may also have features like adjustable disc angle, depth control, or hydraulic cylinders for lifting and lowering the harrow.
If you can provide more specific information about the mounted disc harrow you are interested in, I may be able to provide more detailed specs.