Mouldboard ploughs are agricultural implements used for primary tillage and turning over soil in preparation for planting. Here are some possible specifications for a typical mouldboard plough, with 2, 3, and 4 furrows:
- Number of furrows: Mouldboard ploughs come in various sizes, with the most common being 2, 3, and 4 furrow models.
- Plough width: The width of the plough can vary depending on the model, but it is typically 10 to 20 inches per furrow.
- Plough depth: The plough depth can be adjusted by changing the angle of the mouldboard, and it typically ranges from 6 to 12 inches.
- Hitch: The mouldboard plough is typically attached to a tractor via a hitch that allows the operator to raise and lower the equipment as needed.
- Power requirement: The power requirement for a mouldboard plough can vary depending on the size and number of furrows, but it typically ranges from 25 to 75 horsepower (hp).
- Weight: The weight of a mouldboard plough can vary depending on the size and number of furrows, but it typically ranges from 200 to 1000 kilograms.
Please note that these specifications are based on general information and may not be accurate for all models or brands of mouldboard ploughs. It’s always best to consult the manufacturer’s website or a trusted dealership for the most up-to-date and accurate information.