A slasher, also known as a rotary slasher or a brushcutter, is a piece of equipment used to clear vegetation and brush from a field or roadside. Here are some possible specifications for heavy-duty slashers with cutting widths of 1.2 meters, 1.5 meters, and 1.8 meters:
- Cutting width: The slasher can have a cutting width of 1.2 meters, 1.5 meters, or 1.8 meters, depending on the model and intended use.
- Blade type: The slasher can have straight or curved blades, depending on the model and intended use. Curved blades are often used for more efficient cutting and mulching of vegetation.
- Blade material: The blades are typically made of hardened steel for durability.
- Hitch: The slasher is typically attached to a tractor or other power unit via a three-point hitch that allows the operator to raise and lower the equipment as needed.
- Power requirement: The power requirement for a slasher can vary depending on the size and weight of the implement, but it typically ranges from 30 to 70 horsepower (hp).
- Weight: The weight of a slasher can vary depending on the size and cutting width, but it typically ranges from 250 to 500 kilograms.
Please note that these specifications are based on general information and may not be accurate for all models or brands of heavy-duty slashers. It’s always best to consult the manufacturer’s website or a trusted dealership for the most up-to-date and accurate information.