A farm trailer with double axles and drop sides is a versatile trailer used for transporting agricultural goods and equipment, as well as other materials. Here are some possible specifications for a double-axle farm trailer with drop sides and a carrying capacity of 10 tons:
- Carrying capacity: The carrying capacity of the trailer is around 10 tons.
- Body dimensions: The body dimensions of the trailer can vary, but typically range from 5.5 to 6 meters in length, 2.2 to 2.5 meters in width, and 0.45 to 0.6 meters in height.
- Drop sides: The trailer is equipped with drop sides that can be lowered to allow for easy loading and unloading of materials.
- Axles: The trailer has two axles, each rated for a maximum weight of 5,000 kilograms.
- Wheels and tires: The trailer typically has eight wheels, with tire sizes ranging from 235/75 R17.5 to 265/70 R19.5 depending on the model and weight rating.
- Brakes: The trailer is equipped with hydraulic brakes on each axle, which are operated by a brake controller in the towing vehicle.
- Suspension: The trailer typically has leaf spring suspension or rubber torsion suspension, which helps absorb shocks and vibrations during transportation.
- Hitch: The trailer is typically equipped with a standard 50mm ball hitch or a ring hitch, which allows it to be towed by a variety of vehicles.
- Material: The trailer body and chassis may be constructed from steel or aluminum, depending on the model and weight rating.
- Weight: The weight of the trailer can vary depending on the model, but typically ranges from 2,000 to 2,800 kilograms.
It’s important to note that these specifications may vary depending on the specific brand and model of the farm trailer. It’s always best to consult the manufacturer’s website or a trusted dealership for the most up-to-date and accurate information.