Here are some general specifications you might find on drum mowers with a cutting width of 1.65m and 1.95m:
- Cutting width: The cutting width of the drum mower, which is 1.65m and 1.95m in this case. This refers to the width of the area that the mower can cut in a single pass.
- Number of drums: The number of drums on the mower, which can vary depending on the model and design of the mower. Drum mowers typically have two or three drums.
- Cutting height: The cutting height of the mower, which can typically be adjusted to suit the needs of the user. The cutting height range can vary depending on the model and design of the mower.
- Power source: The power source for the drum mower can be a tractor or a motor, depending on the type of mower.
- Gearbox: The gearbox is responsible for transferring power from the power source to the drums. It is typically made of heavy-duty metal and has a reduction gear to provide the necessary torque to turn the drums.
- PTO speed: If the drum mower is attached to a tractor, the PTO (power take-off) speed is the rotational speed at which the mower is operated. This speed can vary depending on the tractor and the design of the mower.
- Hitch type: The type of hitch used to attach the drum mower to a tractor or other vehicle, which can be a 3-point hitch or other type of hitch.