1. 18MPa working pressure of the hydraulic system is energy-efficient and pilot control is easy to operate.
2. Extended wheelbase and large counterweight contribute to larger loading capacity. Rear-mounted fuel tanks increase the stability and convenience of fuel filling.
3. Electronic control fixed shaft transmission and heavy-duty axles are with high reliability and easy to maintenance.
4. Upgraded cooling system can adapt to the work under high temperatures of 50℃.
5. Hydraulic flow amplified steering system increases the steering pressure and as a result makes it easier to steer.
6. Dual pump converging hydraulic system significantly reduces fuel and energy consumption.
7. Shock absorbers are added to the engine to help to reduce the vibration and noise in the cab.
8. Brake booster and brake reservoir are moved to the middle repairing area on the loader’s left side, which is more convenient for maintenance.
9. Overall design meets national mandatory noise and safety standards.
10. Ergonomically designed cab provides all-around clear visibility and ample operating space. And fully decorated inner space with A/C ensures safety and comfort.
11. Three-level shock absorption system contributes to good vibration-damping performance and reduces noise, which improves operating comfort.
12. Load sensing hydraulic steering system making it easy to steer and energy conservation and reliable. Pilot control is used for the working device hydraulic system, which increases maneuverability and working efficiency. A double sealing structure is adopted for hydraulic pipelines, which improves reliability.
13. Optimized working devices provide a large breakout force and high load ratio. Various working devices can be equipped as optional to meet customers’ demands.