1. Meritor axles with excellent reliability and bearing capacity are adopted to complete the operation in various heavy-duty working conditions.
2. The optimal matching of the power system and transmission system greatly increases traction force. Long-span articulated structure is adopted for larger ground clearance, ensuring good passing-through performance even on winding mountain roads.
3. Upgraded sealing technology in the hydraulic system and butt welding technology of steel tubes improve the sealing performance significantly.
4. CAE analysis is applied to the structural components systems to optimize the structure. A welding robot is used to ensure the reliability of the structural components system.
5. Central articulated structure enables the rear wheel track to overlap the front one, decreasing power loss while increasing the tipping load and the breakout force for excellent performance in heavy-duty working conditions.
6. Optimized working devices increase the lifting force, load ratio of the bucket, and overall efficiency.
7. ZF electronic controlled gearbox is adopted for excellent reliability and easy & comfortable operation, which reduces the driver’s fatigue when performing continuous work, thus improving efficiency.
8. Full decorated cab with all-around clear visibility, ample space, low noise, comfortable seat, and optimized shock damping system provides a pleasant driving environment with A/C as standard configuration.