Here are some general specifications you might find on a PTO-driven feed mixer with a 1.5 cube capacity:
- Capacity: The capacity of the mixer is 1.5 cubic meters, which is the amount of feed it can hold and mix at one time.
- Power source: The power source for the mixer is a PTO (power take-off) shaft from a tractor or other vehicle.
- Mixing mechanism: The mixer uses a horizontal mixing mechanism that can be driven by the PTO. The mixing mechanism typically consists of one or more horizontal augers that rotate and mix the feed.
- Auger size and number: The size and number of augers can vary depending on the design of the mixer. A 1.5 cube feed mixer may have one or two augers, with diameters ranging from around 150mm to 200mm or more.
- Unloading mechanism: The mixer typically has a discharge chute or door that can be opened to unload the mixed feed.
- Scale system: Some feed mixers may come with a scale system that allows you to accurately measure the amount of feed being mixed.
- Control system: The mixer may have manual or electronic controls for adjusting the speed of the mixing augers and controlling the unloading mechanism.
- Weight: The weight of the mixer can vary depending on the design and construction, but a 1.5 cube feed mixer may weigh between 400 to 800 kg or more.
- Other features: Some feed mixers may have features like adjustable mixing time, adjustable mixing speed, or a vertical mixing mechanism instead of a horizontal one.